Submit your question or call toll-free to receive personalized service, when and where you need it.
Our Helpline helps people like you better understand your arthritis, define treatment goals and ways to find access to better health. Our staff of licensed, clinical social workers understand arthritis and have helped thousands of people like you. Through the Helpline you’ll receive personalized service, when and where you need it.
Trained social workers are standing by with resources that could help you:
- Lower the cost of your medications
- Interpret your insurance coverage
- Better understand your disease
- Connect you with other people like you
- Improve communication with your health care providers
Please submit your question in the form below. If you prefer to speak directly to a Helpline Coordinator, call (toll-free) 1-844-571-HELP (4357). You will receive a response within 24-hours.
If this is a medical emergency, call 911
- The Arthritis Foundation Helpline is available only to adult US residents.
- The Arthritis Foundation can not provide cash assistance.
- The Helpline can not diagnose your arthritis or prescribe medications or procedures.
Managing Your Pain Quiz
Over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers are easy to buy but can cause harm when not taken as directed. Test your knowledge about taking acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).Take the Quiz
Making Sense of Your Insurance
Choose the right coverage, reduce costs and minimize claim denials with these helpful tips.Get Started
Your Exercise Solution (YES)
Interactive tool that allows patients to select the joint(s) that hurts and their current fitness level to find relevant exercises and appropriate modifications.Learn More